So I want to talk about a few different things today. Now, I’m sure I could split this up into multiple videos but it’s all generally about Donald Trump so I’ll just put it all together. I hope you enjoy this video, and if you’ve been my subscriber for a bit then you may hear me repeat some things from previous videos, however with the way YouTube works you basically have to repeat yourself a lot because most people only see the one video and attempt to form counterpoints to what I say in a single video when I’ve already made other videos that covered whatever counterpoint they were trying to make. It’s quite frustrating, but it happens, so just for future reference you may hear me repeat myself more often going forward to present single videos as more well-rounded arguments than making multiple ones that talk about the same issues.
SO, first I want to discuss this new trend going around where every liberal and even some conservative pundits and talking heads have made their videos about Donald Trump, and without fail every single one of them starts with “Now, Donald Trump is fun to watch, he’s so entertaining, I get it.” I mean, John Oliver did it, Seth Meyers did it, Stephen “Where Did My Ratings Go” Colbert did it, Ezra “The Cuckmeister” Klein did it, and hell, even Ben Shapiro did it! And then, as soon as they’re done telling you how funny Donald Trump is they go on a 20 minute slander-fest where they intentionally leave out half of reality in an attempt to get you to believe something that is patently false. It is the easiest and most overplayed form of indoctrination in this world, propaganda designed to manipulate you with the use of so many half truths and out of context quotes. If they presented this case to a jury and the defense presented the actual, non-holey (that’s holey with an e, as in, not filled with holes) version of the facts it would be shot down that very day. Unfortunately, making videos to attack people, like some Posh Spice British cuckold did to me the other day (link in the description) is an entirely invalid form of communication where only half of the story is told at any one time. We saw this with The Young Turks attacking Adam Carolla, Stefan Molyneux attacking The Young Turks, The Young Turks attacking Stefan Molyneux, so forth and so on. Sure, it’ll get you more views, but is it worth the pathetic public display of attention whoring? No, Not. Really. BUT HEY, maybe that’s just like my opinion man.
SO, where does this lead us? This leads us to the accusations themselves, now obviously I’m not going to play one of their videos and retort everything they say seeing as I just denounced that kind of silly behavior, but I will bring up some of the arguments that they use, seeing as it’s all generally the same level of nonsense. And keep in mind, I’m not a big Trump supporter, I honestly don’t really like any of the candidates, but I will vote for Trump over the tyrannical Socialism being offered by the left. Mainly, I just have an extreme disdain for bad arguments, I hate bad arguments almost as much as I hate semantics…. Which, is funny, considering most bad arguments consist of semantics. Hmm… Anyways;
– He’s a liar! He says he’s religious but doesn’t ask God for forgiveness for his sins! – Oh, well in that case the majority of Christians aren’t religious either because, let’s be honest here, Christianity has become a voyeuristic religion. People watch it from afar, believe in God, every once in a blue moon they’ll go to church, and they will commit sin after sin and never give half a shit. Obviously I’m generalizing here and surely I’ll get a few dislikes for saying that but to deny that reality is to… Well, deny reality. Not a good look.
– He said he wants to have sex with his daughter! I want to have sex with his daughter too, so I guess I can’t run for president… Just kidding, that was a bad argument. The point itself is just reaching extremely far, obviously he’s saying that he has an attractive, smart, well raised daughter and he’s saying that she’d be a great girl for any guy, including himself if he weren’t him.
– He’s hateful!
Now here’s where we get into something of substance, so I really want to dig into this one…
I dare you to state literally one thing that Trump has done that was hateful.
Here, I’ll list the things that make him NOT a hateful piece of shit. Some of the things that make many conservatives DISLIKE Trump for being TOO lenient.
1) (Source: Recent CNN Debate 2/25/16): “I will not let people die on the streets if I’m president. My plan is very simple, we’re going to have private healthcare. But I will not allow people to die on the sidewalks and the streets of our country while I’m president. You may let it, and you may be fine with it, but I’m not fine with it. We’re going to take those people, and those people are going to be serviced by doctors and hospitals, and we’re going to make great deals on it, but we’re not going to let those people die on the streets.”
2) (Source: Dana Bash Interview): “I would get people out and then have an expedited way of getting them back into the country so they can be legal…. A lot of these people are helping us … and sometimes it’s jobs a citizen of the United States doesn’t want to do. I want to move ’em out, and we’re going to move ’em back in and let them be legal.”
3) (Source: CNN Debate Sept 2015) “The thing about the flat tax that I don’t like is if you make 200 million dollars a year you pay 10% you’re paying very little relatively to someone who’s making 50 thousand dollars a year and has to hire H&R block to do it because it’s so complicated. It’s a major reduction in taxes, it’s a major reduction for the middle class. The hedge fund guys won’t like me as much as they like me right now, I know them all. But they’ll pay more. I know people who are making a tremendous amount of money and paying virtually no taxes and I think it’s unfair.”
4) (Source: Feb 25 TX Debate:): “I don’t think we should pick good guys and bad guys, let’s just try to bring peace to Israel and their neighbors.” – In regards to Palestine/Israel conflict.
Now, I think we can agree that all of those are very moderate, middle of the road stances on a wide array of extremely important political issues, surely we can agree on that, right?
Now, next argument they make is that he’s a RACIST!
I’d like to state that every instance of Trump’s “racism” is entirely assumed upon by the people who ingest mainstream media and twitter trends for their information gathering. The truth is that his comments like;
“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems to us. They’re bringing drugs.They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people! But I speak to border guards and they tell us what we’re getting. And it only makes common sense. They’re sending us not the right people. It’s coming from more than Mexico.”
This was in reference, within context, to his theory, a theory which is backed by the vast majority of border guards and those who are tasked with catching and deporting illegal immigrants, that the Mexican government sees our open borders and ships their worst, hardened criminals over the border so that they don’t have to be tasked with the financial burden of housing them, feeding them, etc.
Then you have this recent quote about Muslims that everyone is up in arms over;
“Without looking at the various polling data, it is obvious to anybody the hatred is beyond comprehension. Where this hatred comes from and why we will have to determine. Until we are able to determine and understand this problem and the dangerous threat it poses, our country cannot be the victims of horrendous attacks by people that believe only in Jihad, and have no sense of reason or respect for human life. If I win the election for President, we are going to Make America Great Again.”
What this means, is that we shouldn’t allow Muslims into our country for the time being until we have a better vetting system of which we can sift through the threats.
Now, I fully understand that you have every right to disagree with that, and I fully respect your opinion to disagree with those ideas, but they are not in any way racist, and calling him one is slander and defamation, to be completely honest.
And finally, the worst of them all.
#Make Donald Drumpf Again.
Now, the fact that I even have to acknowledge this absolutely absurd attempt at a valid point is ridiculous, BUT the video went viral which says so much about human beings and how easily entertained they are. That, in the end, is the key to success for the liberal indoctrination. I mean, when you take easily entertained drones and entertain them with poor comedic bits that revolve around making fun of conservatives, Republicans, Libertarians etc, then you coerce these easily entertained, dull human beings with your message.
So basically what John Oliver wants you to believe is that because Donald Trump’s family was named Drumpf way back in the 1600’s, it somehow means that he himself is an immigrant, and that he hates immigrants so he hates himself, and his family… I really wish I could riff longer on this particular topic but I can’t because it is so void of substance that I can really only write two paragraphs on it. Trump’s family immigrated here… Legally. That’s where it stops, it’s as simple as that, which is such a bummer for the liberals who want to use it against him. They love to blur the massive lines in between legal and illegal immigration, as if it’s somehow the same thing. Just another extremely disingenuous trick by the left.
So, what is our conclusion? Well, simply put, it is all extremely disingenuous. Why not attack him for not having military or political experience? Why not attack him for not having the tact it might require to be president? Why not attack him for ACTUAL SUBSTANTIVE ISSUES?!
Well, the reason they don’t is because that’s not how indoctrination works. The easily entertained don’t comprehend substantive issues, the majority of the human race happens to be easily entertained dolts who are so intellectually inferior that it actually offends me.
I need a safe space from moronic cave men and spineless vagina lips.
Now finally I want to get to the last portion of the commentary; Anti-Trump Conservatives. Glenn Beck, Ben Shapiro, Steven Crowder and a few others who use their platforms of mass media to get people away from liking Donald Trump. Now, generally I’m okay with this, I’m okay with Ben Shapiro saying that Trump is awful, however exaggerated, hyperbolic and manipulative that it may be, because he also advocates that anything is better than Clinton and that he and his fans SHOULD vote for Trump if Trump becomes the candidate. Which, he will. Either way, what ISN’T okay is Glenn Beck’s approach, where he actually goes so far as to inform his audience that he himself will be sitting out should Trump be the nominee, and that you should too. At the end of the day, refusing to vote for Trump makes you a Socialist by default. If you aren’t a Trump fan, that’s fine, vote for him anyway because literally anything is better than a massive, tyrannical, oppressive Socialist government that owns you and everything you thought was yours. Obviously I have other videos talking about Socialism and how atrocious it is, and this video is specifically about Trump so please go watch my videos on Socialism if you’re interested in that, but just know that sitting out this election will negatively impact the lives of hundreds of millions of Americans, and surely you don’t want that blame to fall on you…